Here are some of the search terms used by people to arrive my blog during July. I suppose it gives an insight into their mentalities at the time (and mine). A large number of them seem to have murder in mind…
- Where do you buy small jars of tartare sauce for single people?
- Why is the first pancake always rubbish?
- too many amaretti biscuits toxic
- Why do dvds mention that it cant be played in oil rigs
- do they have crime in ireland?
- another case on cowtown
- mel healy porn star
- history of tully’s tiles smithfield dublin
- how many oz of rhubarb leaf become lethal
- Why did mina mazzini retier so early from poblic*
- crime fiction set in uk and ireland
- death by rhubarb recipes
I must start making better use of this data. This is what I write, and this is what my audience is looking for, we just need to put the two together and refine it a bit, to make tighter connections between me and my readership. Perhaps use the data for inspiration – for possible book titles!
For example, Tartare Sauce for Single People. That one sounds promising – it has to be a series of capers set in Mayo.
(* i.e. why did the Italian pop singer Mina retire so early from the public eye?)