Ah yes, the bit where you’re supposed to go into the third person to sound all serious and impersonal, with something along the lines of…
Irish writer Mel Healy was born at a young age and lives and works on Dublin’s northside where he…
Mel Healy’s Moss Reid series is mainly set in and around Stoneybatter and Smithfield in Dublin. Each novel revolves around Moss Reid, a private investigator whose priorities in life are to ‘eat, drink and investigate – in that order’.
The first three titles in the series are ‘Another Case in Cowtown’, ‘Black Marigolds’ and ‘Ghost Flight’.
Mel is a member of CrimeSpace, the International Flann O’Brien Society and the Crime Readers’ Association. His work has also appeared in Literary Orphans and on Booktrack. And before you ask, Mel doesn’t ‘do’ Facebook. Life’s too short and he’s quite a private person.
Get more information about Mel Healy
- Read my author profile on Amazon or a slightly longer (and usually most up-to-date version) on About.me
- For more about the ins and outs of my writing process read various blog posts
- Learn about the locations featured in my novels in my other blog, Moss Reid’s Places
- Reviewers: go to separate site for downloadable images relating to the “Moss Reid” series
- Check out (if you really must) the latest FAQs about me