Ah yes, the bit where you’re supposed to go all “third persony” to sound serious and impersonal, with something along the lines of…
Irish writer Mel Healy was born at a young age and lives and works on Dublin’s northside where he…
Each novel revolves around Moss Reid, a private investigator with the right priorities in life: to ‘eat, drink and investigate – in that order’. The first three titles in the series are ‘Another Case in Cowtown’, ‘Black Marigolds’ and ‘Ghost Flight’.
I’m a member of CrimeSpace, the International Flann O’Brien Society and the Crime Readers’ Association. My work has also appeared in numerous nice places online including Literary Orphans and Booktrack. But before you ask, I don’t ‘do’ Facebook, I don’t do free guest appearances, and please don’t go looking for interviews or free content from me if your title hasn’t even bothered to review any of my work. Life’s too short.
Get more information about Mel Healy
- Read my author profile on Amazon or a slightly longer (and usually most up-to-date version) on About.me
- For more about the ins and outs of my writing process read various blog posts
- Learn about the locations featured in my novels in my other blog, Moss Reid’s Places
- Reviewers: please go to a separate site for downloadable images relating to the “Moss Reid” series
- Check out (if you really must) the latest FAQs about me